Vegetarian Chef's Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Vegetarian Chef's Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Toss the mushrooms with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste on a baking sheet. Roast until tender and golden, about...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound white mushrooms, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces smoked or baked tofu
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 12 cups mixed greens (about 12 ounces)
- 2 vacuum-packed cooked beets, cut into sticks
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut into sticks
- 2 tablespoons salted roasted sunflower seeds
Related recipes like Vegetarian Chef's Salad
"Makes a very healthy, no-oil-added dressing with healthy fats from the avocado. Pure bliss and no g...
Blend avocado, orange, water, lime juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey, red ... This salad is bursting with fruit and nuts, and is a great holiday side dish. ... Salad Dressing Recipe This recipe goes very well as a vegetable dipping sauce ...
This is a great vegetarian stew, packed with potatoes, beans, cabbage, carrots, and all sorts of del...
This is a great vegetarian stew, packed with potatoes, beans, cabbage, carrots, and all sorts of ... See how to make a traditional South Carolina shrimp stew.