King Ranch Chicken Casserole
The classic King Ranch chicken casserole is bursting with cheese, chicken, and pepper goodness.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Saute onion, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper in hot oil until warmed through, about 2 minutes....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 cooked chicken, torn into shreds or cut into chunks
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 corn tortillas, cut into quarters
Related recipes like King Ranch Chicken Casserole
This six-ingredient skillet goes from stovetop to tabletop in 20 minutes! MORE+ LESS-...
Sprinkle chicken tenders on all sides with Italian seasoning; add to skillet. Cook 5 ... Meatballs and Rice Skillet Dinner ... Skillet Chicken and Broccoli With Rice.