Slow Cooker Jambalaya
This delectable, slow-cooked version of a traditional New Orleans-style dish features chicken, kielbasa and shrimp in a bed of rice that's been seasoned with Creole seasoning, green pepper, celery and diced tomato.
Stir the broth,Creole seasoning, green pepper, onion, garlic, black pepper, celery, tomatoes, kielbasa, chicken and rice in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 7 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound kielbasa, diced
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 pound fresh medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Jambalaya
A Cajun-inspired rice pot recipe with spicy Spanish sausage, sweet peppers and tomatoes...
Sausage & prawn jambalaya. 4.34375. (8 ratings) ... John's jambalaya. 5. (1 rating). John's jambalaya ... Microwave jambalaya. 4.733335. (15 ratings). Chorizo ...