Avocado & Garbanzo Bean Quinoa Salad
This delicious salad is high in protein and holds well in the fridge for a few days. If you make it ahead, add avocados and tomatoes right before serving. —Elizabeth Bennett, Seattle, Washington
Directions Cook quinoa according to package directions; transfer to a large bowl and cool slightly. Add beans, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and green onions to quinoa; gently stir to combine....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Related recipes like Avocado & Garbanzo Bean Quinoa Salad
This is a twist on an old classic -- ham and cheese. Adding a fresh cut pear gives the sandwich a ni...
Almond Chicken Salad Recipe This fresh tasting salad has crisp green onions, carrots, .... Variations on this like sliced apple w/ smoked gouda are fantastic.
Easy and delicious! Onions, peppers, and mushrooms are perfect when alternated with shrimp on the sk...
Onions, peppers, and mushrooms are perfect when alternated with shrimp on the skewers. Just cut into bite sized ... Shrimp Louie. Dress up any shrimp or crab summer salad with this classic Louie dressing. .... profile image. Rate and review.