Turkey-Cranberry Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Enjoy this fruit and turkey salad for dinner made using Suddenly Salad® ranch and bacon salad mix - ready in just 25 minutes!
2 In large bowl, combine Seasoning mix from packet and mayonnaise. Stir in turkey, celery, cranberries and cheese until well mixed. Stir in cooked pasta. Transfer to serving dish. Top with almonds.
- Yield: 7
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box (7.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® ranch and bacon salad mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cubed (1/2 inch) cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 oz provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Related recipes like Turkey-Cranberry Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean-tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refre...
Arugula Asparagus Salad. Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refreshing salad so much, you might just ...
Get Potato Leek Fondue Soup Recipe from Food Network...
Get Potato Leek Fondue Soup Recipe from Food Network. ... Sweet Potato Casserole. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen .... My husband, who likes lots of flavor, thought that it needed bacon (as some potato leek recipes do call for it).