Spicy Tomato Soup
When you'd rather be playing than cooking, you might want to give Birmingham, Alabama cook Jaime Hampton's tomato soup a try. Using canned corn and black beans, it goes together fast and is...
Directions Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the tomato juice, corn, beans, salsa, oregano, garlic powder, basil, cumin and pepper flakes...
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, optional
Related recipes like Spicy Tomato Soup
These spicy chicken kebabs can be marinated the day before for extra flavour. Wrap in a warm flatbre...
6 days ago These spicy chicken kebabs can be marinated the day before for extra flavour. Wrap in a warm flatbread and top with pickled chilli and cooling ...