Pork Meatballs With Spicy Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pork Meatballs With Spicy Sauce recipe from Food Network Magazine
Directions Make the sauce: Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and 2 teaspoons salt; cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste and...
- Yield: 24 meatballs
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pound ground pork shoulder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 28 -ounce cans whole San Marzano tomatoes, crushed by hand
- 2 pounds ground pork shoulder
- Kosher salt
- 3 to 4 pickled hot cherry peppers, minced, plus 2 to 3 tablespoons pickling liquid from the jar
- 4 slices white bread, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Polenta, for serving (optional)
Related recipes like Pork Meatballs With Spicy Sauce
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pork Roast with Cumin Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network. ... Slice crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices using 1 pound of pork for this meal (with parsnips and snow peas), ... Forever Roasted Pork.
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...