Slow-Cooker Hungarian Beef Stew
Caraway seeds and paprika lend an Eastern European flavor to a satisfying stew loaded with meat and veggies.
3 Stir in peas and sour cream. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 15 minutes or until peas are tender.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 6 unpeeled new potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions (from 1-pound bag), thawed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant™ frozen sweet peas (from 1-pound bag), thawed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Hungarian Beef Stew
Use a slow cooker to make this chili with chicken, pinto beans, and corn, flavored with salsa, cumin...
"This is an easy slow cooker meal use your imagination and season it up as you like! Great on a c c c cold winter night! I serve this with grated cheese, sour ...
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then braised in tomato sauce. Great...
Seasoned beef meatballs stuffed with rice and onion are browned, then ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier. ... Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Recipe Ziti tossed with kielbasa, ...
This is a Meat Sauce from Upstate New York that is used on top of Hot Dogs. When I grew up it was u...
A wonderful, robust spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage and ground beef, ... Meatball Spaghetti Sauce Recipe Tasty seasoned meatballs simmered in a ...