Chef's Salad with Kale and Potato Croutons
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chef's Salad with Kale and Potato Croutons recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt. Bake until the potatoes are browned on the bottom, about 10 minutes....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 12 ounces medium red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated dill havarti cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup chopped half-sour pickles, plus 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 5 -ounce container baby kale (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced roast beef, torn
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced roast turkey, torn
Related recipes like Chef's Salad with Kale and Potato Croutons
A great one-pot rice dish that can still be served up a few days later, perfect for leftovers...
Chicken biryani ... Sprinkle in the turmeric, then add chicken and curry paste and cook until aromatic ... The next day, enjoy a Coronation chicken rice salad for lunch. ..... Learn how to make this creamy and comforting Italian classic in just a few ...
A chicken supper full of flavour and ready in under an hour? No problems...
A chicken supper full of flavour and ready in under an hour? No problems. From BBC ... Return the chicken to the pan, cover and simmer for 10 mins. Stir well and simmer .... the_memory_remains's picture .... Warm salad of chicken livers, smoked paprika & Sherry. 5. (5 ratings) ... a chicken video. Piri piri spatchcock chicken ...