Chef's Salad with Kale
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chef's Salad with Kale recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat the oven to 400degrees. Make the croutons: Toss the bread cubes with the olive oil, cheese and half of the scallions on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until the cheese melts,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 slices multigrain bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated dill havarti cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup chopped half-sour pickles, plus 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 5 -ounce container baby kale (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced roast beef, torn
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced roast turkey, torn
Related recipes like Chef's Salad with Kale
A chicken supper full of flavour and ready in under an hour? No problems...
A chicken supper full of flavour and ready in under an hour? No problems. From BBC ... Return the chicken to the pan, cover and simmer for 10 mins. Stir well and simmer .... the_memory_remains's picture .... Warm salad of chicken livers, smoked paprika & Sherry. 5. (5 ratings) ... a chicken video. Piri piri spatchcock chicken ...
This colorful layered salad with tropical flavors is perfect for a summer party or picnic....
Caribbean Chicken Salad. (50) ... container Yoplait® Original yogurt piña colada ... Salad. 3: cups shredded romaine lettuce. 2: cups cubed cooked chicken ... 2 In 3 or 4 quart clear glass serving bowl, layer all salad ingredients in order listed, ...