Grilled Chicken Garden Salad
Asparagus in abundance? Here’s a deliciously different way to use it.
4 Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces. In large bowl, toss asparagus, salad greens, tomatoes and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cut chicken into strips; serve over salad.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 to 5 oz each)
- 1 bag (5 oz) ready-to-eat spring mix salad greens
- 1 pint (2 cups) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup refrigerated reduced-fat honey Dijon dressing
Related recipes like Grilled Chicken Garden Salad
Our quick video shows you an easy way to take two comfort-food classics and turn them into one incre...
It takes the layers of homey goodness from lasagna and fills them with all your ... beef, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese, black beans, green peppers and onion. .... Favorite classic dishes like pizza, spaghetti, grilled cheese & tomato soup, ...
Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean-tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refre...
Arugula Asparagus Salad. Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refreshing salad so much, you might just ...
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!