Key Lime Pie with Butter Cracker Crust
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Key Lime Pie with Butter Cracker Crust recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Special equipment: a piping bag with a star tipFor the crust: Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-inch pie plate. Put the...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for buttering the pie plate
- 60 butter crackers, such as Ritz Crackers (about 2 sleeves)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg white
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice (from about 6 limes), plus 1/2 lime for garnish
- Pinch kosher salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- Whipped cream, for serving
Related recipes like Key Lime Pie with Butter Cracker Crust
"Flatbreads topped with chicken breast, mushrooms, and Alfredo sauce. Prepare ahead by thawing bread...
"Flatbreads topped with chicken breast, mushrooms, and Alfredo sauce. .... Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza Recipe A store bought crust is topped with ranch ...