Lemon Tiramisu Trifle
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lemon Tiramisu Trifle recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions In a small measuring cup, mix the lemon juice with the sugar and 1/4 cup water until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.Place the cream cheese, lemon curd and heavy cream in a food...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 -ounces cream cheese, softened
- One 8-ounce jar prepared lemon curd
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 22 hard ladyfinger cookies
- 3 cups mixed raspberries and sliced strawberries
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for serving
Related recipes like Lemon Tiramisu Trifle
Here's a six-ingredient dish that delivers big taste with minimal fuss. If you're pressed for time, ...
"My Canadian grandma makes these every year for Christmas. She lives in the States now and has to ha...
Chewy caramel and cashew candies are easy to make and simply irresistible. ... See grandma's sweet and simple recipe for tart and tangy lemon meringue pie! ... Cashew Cookies Recipe Soft sour cream cookies with cashews and burned butter ... Caramel cashew brownies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty ...