Thai Red Curry Mussels
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Thai Red Curry Mussels recipe from Bobby Flay
Directions Heat grill to high. Heat the oil in a heavy Dutch oven on the grates of the grill until shimmering. Add the lemongrass, curry paste, wine, coconut milk, fish sauce, and lime juice...
- Yield: 4 appetizer servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 pounds mussels, debearded and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro stems, plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons chopped Thai basil or Italian basil leaves
Related recipes like Thai Red Curry Mussels
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Udon Seafood Cioppino with Smoky Dashi Broth and Spiraled Fish Cak...
"Jamaican goat curry that will have you coming back for more. The meat is so tender it melts in your...
This goat meat curry made with Jamaican curry powder, allspice berries, and Scotch ... Kochi Panthar Jhol (Goat Curry) Recipe Goat meat and potatoes are ...
With chicken, potatoes, and peppers simmered in coconut milk, this Thai-style yellow chicken curry i...
Recipe by: regancooks. "This Thai style curry is fast and easy to make. It has a unique flavor that makes this dish anything but ordinary. Serve over jasmine rice." .