Spanish Salsa with Crispy French Bread
Guests will say “Olé!” to this delightful appetizer. You'll applaud its ease of preparation.
2 Meanwhile, in decorative bowl, mix salsa ingredients. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes to blend flavors, or refrigerate until serving time. Serve salsa with crispy bread slices.
- Yield: 32
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 32 very thin diagonal slices French bread
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 plum (Roma) tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 can (4 1/4 oz) chopped ripe olives, drained
Related recipes like Spanish Salsa with Crispy French Bread
Hrudka pronounced (hur-UT-ka)is a simple custard cheese that's essential for many Eastern European E...
... custard cheese that's essential for many Eastern European Easter tables. ... It was served with ham, kielbasa, raisin babka (bread), hard boiled eggs and yes, ...