Glazed Cinnamon Braids
This recipe has been a tradition in my family for many years. The red-hot candies give this bread such a yummy flavor and will be sure to be a hit in your home as well. —Georgia Stull, Harrisonvi...
Directions In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add milk, eggs, sugar, shortening, salt and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough...
- Yield: 24 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 packages (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (110° to 115°)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 to 5-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup red-hot candies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
Related recipes like Glazed Cinnamon Braids
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Three-Apple Crumble recipe from Robert Irvine...
Get this all star, easy to follow Three Apple Crumble recipe from Robert Irvine. ... Combine the remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter in a bowl. Blend with ... Apple Crumble Bars. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen ...
This sweet potato pie is made very creamy with evaporated milk and gets a bit of a kick with rum. Al...
Into food processor, put sweet potatoes, evaporated milk, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ... Sweet Potato Pecan Pie Recipe For this luscious pie's filling, sweet potatoes ...