Farfalle with Fresh Tomatoes, Wine, Olives and Golden Raisins ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Farfalle with Fresh Tomatoes, Wine, Olives and Golden Raisins recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet or saucepan and cook the onions and garlic until very tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, olives, raisins, white wine,...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 18 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup julienned red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups peeled, seeded, and diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup sliced olives, such as kalamata
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound farfalle or other dry pasta
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
Related recipes like Farfalle with Fresh Tomatoes, Wine, Olives and Golden Raisins ...
Showcase Mediterranean flavors for this slow-cooked dish, with easy canned tomatoes, Parmesan cheese...
1: (16 oz.) pkg. frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed. 1: cup frozen pearl onions. 1/2: teaspoon salt. 2: (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes with Italian style herbs, ...
Get Robert Irvine's Wild Field Greens and Vine Ripened Tomatoes with Warm Hazelnut Forest Dressing R...
3 large beefsteak tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices; 2 cups mixed ... Grilled Steak with Green Beans, Tomatoes and Chimichurri Sauce. Recipe courtesy of ...