Potato Cheese Casserole
My sister shared this recipe with me. The combination of cheeses is wonderful. It's a side dish that will dress up any dinner and one of my favorites to serve to guests.
Directions Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the next 10 ingredients and 1 cup of Swiss cheese; mix well....
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 large red potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Related recipes like Potato Cheese Casserole
An impressive three-layer distinctively red cake with a rich cream cheese frosting the family will l...
Monkey bread for dinner? Why not! Toss biscuits, sauce and cheese together for a new take on pizza n...
Toss biscuits, sauce and cheese together for a new take on pizza night. .... is that it's very kid friendly. i let them cut the biscuits with the pizza cutter (how fitting is ...
"Creamy frosting made with cream cheese and fresh strawberries. Perfect topping on a strawberry cake...
Pureed fresh strawberries give this cream cheese frosting an appetizing pink color and taste that will complement any white or lemon cake.