Caramel Apple Bars III
These bars taste like caramel apples, but without all the fuss!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a large bowl, cream together the brown sugar, butter and shortening until smooth. Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, oats, baking soda and salt;...
- Yield: 36
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Related recipes like Caramel Apple Bars III
Learn how to make HONEY MAID Toffee Apple Cheesecake Bars [Ad] . ... Gently stir in toffee bits and 1 cup whipped topping; spread over grahams on bottom of pan. Top with apple ... White Chocolate Toffee Crunch Caramel ApplesRecipe ...