Sunny's Black Bean and Ham Eggs Benedict
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sunny's Black Bean and Ham Eggs Benedict recipe from Sunny Anderson
Directions For the black bean patties: Mash the beans in a large bowl, leaving some of the bean texture. Stir in the corn, oatmeal, taco seasoning and garlic. Stir to combine, taste and then...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- One 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn (do not thaw)
- 1/4 cup instant oatmeal
- One 1.25-ounce packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove garlic, grated on a rasp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 egg yolks, beaten until they lighten in color
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 6 ounces deli ham, sliced paper thin (if you go to the counter)
- 4 poached or sunny-side up eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup lightly chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Roma or plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Related recipes like Sunny's Black Bean and Ham Eggs Benedict
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Upside-Down Apple French Toast with Cranberries and Pecans recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Halloumi Cheese recipe from Aaron McCargo Jr....
Get this all star, easy to follow Grilled Halloumi Cheese recipe from Aaron McCargo ... 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper ... Pepper Jelly Grilled Cheese ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cheesy Mexican Skillet Rice recipe from Jamie Deen...
(02:11). Jamie makes Mexican skillet rice oozing with cheese for a weeknight meal. ... Add the chicken stock and the black beans and bring to a boil. Reduce the ...
"A tasty grilled trout with a nice kick with each bite."...
Spread a whole trout with an easy spice mix, let chill for an hour, and grill a tasty fish dinner with a hint of spice in every bite. ... Mix lemon juice, vegetable oil, cumin, chili powder, paprika, black pepper, ... Chef John's Grilled Swordfish Bruschetta. Grilled bread and swordfish get dressed up with a cherry tomato vinaigrette.