Terrific Turkey Chili
This satisfying medley is full of tomato flavor and also provides a good dose of fiber. To keep it light, top with reduced-fat cheese, cilantro and green onions. Kim Seeger of Brooklyn Park,...
Directions In a large saucepan, cook the turkey, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
Related recipes like Terrific Turkey Chili
Chicken, mixed vegetables, noodles and cheese are brought together in this rich and crowd-pleasing c...
Chicken, mixed vegetables, noodles and cheese are brought together in this rich and ... Update the classic holiday dish with bacon, red peppers, or almonds. ... Campbell's(R) Cheesy Chicken and Rice... Recipe So ... Roasted Turkey Recipe and Video See how to make juicy roasted turkey with a savory ... profile image.
"This pesto can be served over pasta (more than enough for 8 ounces). Mix with soy cream cheese, mar...
Tomato Concassé. See a terrific tomato preparation ... Cream Sauce. 120. Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe Sun dried tomatoes are blended with fresh herbs ...
This simple, time-saving recipe lets you prepare winter root vegetables in advance for Thanksgiving ...
"These roasted root vegetables are colorful and delicious. More importantly, they can be partially prepared so as to ease the amount of preparation on turkey day ...