Family-Pleasing Turkey Chili
My children really love this recipe, and it's become one of their favorite comfort foods. It's relatively inexpensive, and leftovers are wonderful! —Sheila Christensen, San Marcos, California
Directions In a large nonstick skillet, cook the turkey, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Transfer to a 4-qt. slow...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 240 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional toppings: reduced-fat sour cream and minced fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Family-Pleasing Turkey Chili
Get Roast Turkey Breast with Zesty Dry Rub Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat large roasting pan with nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray. Rub turkey on all sides with olive oil and lime juice. Dry Rub: ...
This cake is just as easy as dumping ingredients in a pan....
Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple, and cherry mixture stir until just combined. Then sprinkle ... Dump Cake V. 183. Dump Cake IV Recipe This is a recipe from one of our family cookbooks. ... 201. Apple Dump Cake Recipe Use this recipe combining apple pie filling and a cinnamon ... all reviews 223. profile image.