Anytime Turkey Chili
I created this dish to grab the voters’ attention at a chili contest we held in our backyard. With pumpkin, brown sugar and cooked turkey, it’s like an entire Thanksgiving dinner in one...
Directions In a large saucepan, saute the onion, green pepper, oregano and cumin in oil until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the beans, pumpkin, tomatoes,...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 75 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
Related recipes like Anytime Turkey Chili
Back to Awesome Sausage, Apple and Cranberry Stuffing recipe. This is the stuffing before it has been cooked. I usually use half the stuffing for the turkey and ...
Inspired by Mexican tortillas, American burgers, and delicious breadcrumb coatings, I created this r...
Inspired by Mexican tortillas, American burgers, and delicious breadcrumb coatings, ... Spicy Turkey Burgers Recipe Spice up boring turkey burgers by creating ...