Best Yet Turkey Chili
Easy turkey chili made with canned tomatoes, beans, and corn. Ready in less than hour, and sure to please.
Place turkey and bell pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat, and cook until turkey is evenly brown. Mix in beans, tomatoes, and corn. Season with cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, with liquid
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 pinch ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 pinch chili powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
Related recipes like Best Yet Turkey Chili
Try a chicken casserole with a kick! Grands!® biscuits blend beautifully in a creamy, cheesy fillin...
Try a chicken casserole with a kick! Grands!® biscuits ... 1: can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury ™ Grands! ... Stir in chicken, chiles, chili powder and 1 cup of the cheese. 2.