Souffled Grit Pudding
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Souffled Grit Pudding recipe from Food Network
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 2-quart souffle dish and coat the surface evenly with the sugar, tapping out the excess.In a medium saucepan,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the souffle dish
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, plus more for souffle dish
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and half
- 1 cup quick cooking grits
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 eggs, separated
Related recipes like Souffled Grit Pudding
A moist not too sweet version of a figgy pudding but made with dates and minus the spices. You could...
A moist not too sweet version of a figgy pudding but made with dates and minus the spices. You could try covering with buttered foil and steaming it for a even ...
This is NOTHING like canned creamed corn! My husband is not a fan of corn or creamed dishes, but he...
My husband is not a fan of corn or creamed dishes, but he thinks this is great. Easy and quick to prepare ... Creamed Corn. 453. Grandma's Corn Pudding Recipe This corn pudding is definitely comfort food. ... profile image. Rate and review.