Spicy Vegetarian Lasagna
A colorful and tasty veggie lasagna with plenty of peppers and cheese with red pepper flakes for zip.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and place on wax paper to cool....
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 2/3 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Related recipes like Spicy Vegetarian Lasagna
Pumpkin and sweet potatoes are roasted with a medley of spices, then pureed and combined with chicke...
"Oven roasted pumpkins and sweet potatoes with spicy puree and chicken stock ..... bowl, which added to the silky texture and perfectly complimented the spice!
Get White Bean Cassoulet Recipe from Food Network...
Get White Bean Cassoulet Recipe from Food Network. ... 4 links spicy cooked chicken Italian sausage, sliced, recipe follows; 1/2 cup Spinach Pesto, recipe ... White Bean and Chicken Chili. Recipe ... Beans. Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond ...
Individual tarte Tatin-style bakes with puff pastry, caramelised onions, thyme and ash goat's cheese...
Individual tarte Tatin style bakes with puff pastry, caramelised onions, thyme and ash goat's cheese make a sumptuous vegetarian lunch or dinner party starter.