Fried Clam Rolls with a Classic Tartar Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fried Clam Rolls with a Classic Tartar Sauce recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Combine the clams with the milk, water and salt and let sit in the refrigerator for several hours.In a shallow baking dish, combine the semolina flour, self-rising flour, and Essence.Dra...
- Yield: 4 to 6 clam rolls
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 quart fresh shucked clams
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning fried clams
- 2 cups semolina flour
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour (recommended: Wondra)
- 1 tablespoon Essence, recipe follows
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 to 6 hot dog buns, for serving
- 1 recipe Tartar Sauce, recipe follows
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions or scallions (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons drained sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon drained capers (chopped, if large)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
Related recipes like Fried Clam Rolls with a Classic Tartar Sauce
Get Fresh Smoked Salmon Tartar with Raspberries Recipe from Food Network...
Put 4 sheets of cello paper on your table, put on top the slices of smoked salmon, and then the fresh salmon tartar. Then you close the plastic wrap and you twist ...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...