Pressure Cooker Messy Lasagna
Ground beef, spinach, tomato, and ricotta cheese are combined with bow tie pasta in this quick and easy pressure cooker version of lasagna.
Heat pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in onion; cook until translucent, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in pasta, tomato sauce, stewed...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- water to cover
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Related recipes like Pressure Cooker Messy Lasagna
With just 20 minutes in the morning, you can assemble Swiss steak ingredients and have it going in t...
In 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, layer onion, carrots, mushrooms and beef. Sprinkle pepper over beef. In medium bowl, mix soup and tomato sauce; pour over beef.
Whether in lasagna, tetrazzini or served over angel hair, seafood is the perfect complement to pasta...
Whether in lasagna, tetrazzini or served over angel hair, seafood is the perfect complement to pasta ... Thai Shrimp and Mango Pasta Salad ... Cajun Lasagna.