Cobb Salad Recipe
Classic American Cobb salad, a composed salad with bacon, avocado, chicken breast, tomato, hard boiled egg, chives, arranged on a bed of romaine, Boston, frisee lettuce and watercress.
1 Cook the bacon in a skillet on medium heat until crisp on both sides. Remove from skillet and lay out on paper towels to absorb the excess fat. Allow the bacon to cool. Crumble the bacon...
- Yield: Serves 4.
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1/2 head of romaine
- 1/2 head of Boston lettuce
- 1 small bunch of frisée (curly endive)
- 1/2 bunch of watercress, coarse stems discarded All lettuces should be rinsed, spun or patted dry, and coarsely chopped
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 ripe avocados, seed removed, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 whole skinless boneless chicken breast (about 3/4 pound total), halved, cooked, and diced
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped fine
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, separated, the yolk finely chopped and the white finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Roquefort
Related recipes like Cobb Salad Recipe
This is an easy, quick, and wonderful vegetable salad dish that is so refreshing served ice cold. M...
This is an easy, quick, and wonderful vegetable salad dish that is so refreshing served ice cold. My mother in law had it at every barbeque and if you don't like ...
These pretty appetizers made with chicken, dried cranberries and walnuts will delight your guests, a...
These pretty appetizers made with chicken, dried cranberries and walnuts will delight your guests, and they're healthy, too! MORE+ LESS ... 3/4: cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast Save $ ... Chicken Alfredo Gorgonzola Walnut Pizza ... It's basically chicken salad in a pretty cup but...... it looks really elegant and pretty.
Lots of variety and crunch in this tasty salad. Spanish peanuts, crumbled bacon, and dried cranberr...
"This is a flavorful and crunchy vegetable salad tossed with peanuts and bacon bits." Save to favorites. Save .... Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato.