Pound cake streaked with cherry gelatin is layered with cherry pie filling and creamy whipped topping.
Remove foil lid from cake package. (Do not remove cake from pan.) Pierce cake with skewer at 1/2-inch intervals, poking skewer through cake to bottom of pan. Add boiling water to gelatin mix...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cherry pie filling, divided