Hash Brown Sausage Bake
“This is one of my son’s favorites,” Vicky Dempsey says from Louisville, Mississippi. Buttered hash browns form a mouthwatering crust for yummy filling of sausage and cheese. It’s sure...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, butter and bouillon. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 slices process American cheese, chopped
Related recipes like Hash Brown Sausage Bake
Get Trout Piemontese Style Recipe from Food Network...
Get Trout Piemontese Style Recipe from Food Network. ... Place 2 fish in pan and saute until golden brown on first side, about 8 to 9 minutes. ... Memphis Style Hickory Smoked Beef and Pork Ribs. Recipe courtesy of Gina Neely|Pat Neely ...