Burger Beef Soup
Homemade soup is fast-to-fix thanks to quick-cooking ground beef, canned soup and frozen peas.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles. Heat to boiling. Stir in noodles; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender. Remove bay leaf.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup Green Giant™ frozen sweet peas (from 1-lb bag)
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles (2 oz)
Related recipes like Burger Beef Soup
Spicy sausage and tender chicken make a tasty pair in this creamy soup....
Spicy sausage and tender chicken make a tasty pair in this creamy soup. ... Cook the chorizo until it becomes a dark golden brown, breaking up the large pieces, using the same pot over medium high heat. ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategories Articles ... Chicken Tortilla Soup I Recipe and Video See how to make a quick, 5 ...
This is a fabulous addition to prime rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the he...
... rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the heat of the horseradish, so even kids like this. Plus it's pretty! ... Horseradish Sauce. 229. Food Processor Chocolate Whipped Crea... Recipe Typical frostings are too sweet for ...