Beef Tortellini Soup
Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ beans is a simple addition to this slow-cooked beef and pasta soup made with Progresso® broth. A perfect warm and filling dinner!
3 About 25 minutes before serving, stir in basil, frozen tortellini and green beans. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook about 25 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 large onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 cups frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
Related recipes like Beef Tortellini Soup
Spicy sausage and tender chicken make a tasty pair in this creamy soup....
Spicy sausage and tender chicken make a tasty pair in this creamy soup. ... Cook the chorizo until it becomes a dark golden brown, breaking up the large pieces, using the same pot over medium high heat. ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategories Articles ... Chicken Tortilla Soup I Recipe and Video See how to make a quick, 5 ...
This is a fabulous addition to prime rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the he...
... rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the heat of the horseradish, so even kids like this. Plus it's pretty! ... Horseradish Sauce. 229. Food Processor Chocolate Whipped Crea... Recipe Typical frostings are too sweet for ...