To keep a summer kitchen cool, we suggest preparing pizzas on the grill! A variety of ingredients top flour tortillas for three terrific tastes. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Directions Brush one side of each tortilla with oil. Place oiled side down on grill rack. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until puffed. Brush tortillas with oil; turn...
- Yield: 18 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 9 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- TRADITIONAL PIZZAS:
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- MEDITERRANEAN PIZZAS:
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 carton (7 ounces) hummus
- MARGHERITA PIZZAS:
- 9 thin slices tomato
- 1 package (8 ounces) small fresh mozzarella cheese balls, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 cup prepared pesto
Related recipes like Appetizer Pizzas
Get Warm Strawberry Salad with Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Recipe from Food Network...
Get Baked Bison Hickory Sausage and Artichoke Dip Recipe from Food Network...
Get French Onion Soup Topped French Bread Pizzas and Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe from Food N...
For the pizzas: Heat the butter in a large high sided skillet over medium heat. Add the thyme, onions and bay leaves and season with salt and pepper. Cook low ...
Garlic-rubbed toasts serve as the base for this classic Italian appetizer -fresh tomatoes, basil and...
Garlic rubbed toasts serve as the base for this classic Italian appetizer fresh tomatoes ... Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe Bruschetta is a traditional Italian item in .... directly on the bread may make it strong but it IS the authentic method .