Roasted Shrimp with Bloody Mary Sauce
This Halloween serve your guests this amazing baked shrimp appetizer with sauce - ready in just 30 minutes.
2 In medium bowl, stir ketchup, horseradish, vodka, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice until blended. Serve with shrimp.
- Yield: 30
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 30 uncooked large shrimp (1 1/2 lb), peeled (with tail shells left on), deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Related recipes like Roasted Shrimp with Bloody Mary Sauce
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...