Pumped-Up Caesar Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pumped-Up Caesar Salad recipe from Sara's Secrets
Directions For the dressing, churn all ingredients in food processor or electric blender until smooth (or whisk in small bowl until creamy); set aside.For the salad, place romaine, croutons,...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 garlic clove, halved (finely minced if whisking dressing by hand)
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen egg product
- 1 medium-size lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package hearts of romaine salad mix, washed and spun dry, or 9 to 10 cups broken romaine leaves
- 3 cups plain croutons
- 2 hard-cooked extra-large eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups Parmesan curls (measure loosely packed)
Related recipes like Pumped-Up Caesar Salad
Follow this simple step-by-step method for a homemade loaf, or adapt to include your favourite flavo...
or 15g fresh yeast; 500g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting; 2 tsp salt; 1 tsp sugar ... Crab mayonnaise with Melba toast & herb salad. 5. (2 ratings).
No rolling required! Press the raw, crumbly pastry directly into your tin for a short, biscuity fini...
Jersey Royal salad with horseradish cream ..... fill generously with mincemeat and if you wish add a heaped tsp of cream cheese, as pies are relatively dry.