Puerto Rican Prawns with Lobster-Yucca Mofongo and Sofrito Broth ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Puerto Rican Prawns with Lobster-Yucca Mofongo and Sofrito Broth recipe from The Best Of
Directions Heat vegetable oil to 375 degrees F in a heavy-duty 4-quart stockpot. Heat 2 tablespoons achiote oil in a skillet and saute the lobster meat until just warm. Remove from pan and...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 gallon vegetable oil, plus more for the mold
- 2 tablespoons achiote (annatto) oil, plus 4 tablespoons, recipe follows
- 2 (2-pound) Caribbean lobster tails
- 2 yucca, peeled, boiled, and cubed
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 prawns, peeled, cleaned, and deveined
- 4 cups sofrito broth, recipe follows
- 2 cups Spanish olive oil
- 1 cup annatto seeds
- 4 tablespoons achiote oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced aji dulce pepper (substitute a bell pepper)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tomatoes. peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup minced recao (substitute cilantro)
- 5 cups shrimp stock or clam juice
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Puerto Rican Prawns with Lobster-Yucca Mofongo and Sofrito Broth ...
This moist and fruity cake is a great way to get kids to eat fruit, you may have trouble stopping th...
egg. The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a… , beaten; 1 ... Special fried rice with prawns & chorizo. 5.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lobster Stuffed Cucumber Cups recipe from Food Network...
Get this delicious and easy to follow Lobster Stuffed Cucumber Cups recipe at Food Network. ... Home · Recipes & How Tos; Lobster Stuffed Cucumber Cups ... Fill each cucumber cup with a dab of Russian dressing, a bit of lobster and a few ...