Bread Pudding with Dates and Orange Whiskey Sauce Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bread Pudding with Dates and Orange Whiskey Sauce recipe from Food Network
Directions For the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the bread cubes on a large baking sheet and bake, stirring twice, 10 minutes. Let cool (leave the oven on).Butter...
- Yield: About 8 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 5 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 cups whole-grain bread cubes (from about 4 to 5 pieces of sandwich bread)
- Unsalted butter, for buttering the baking dish
- 2 1/4 cups reduced-fat (1 percent) milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom or cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons whiskey or bourbon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Pinch salt
Related recipes like Bread Pudding with Dates and Orange Whiskey Sauce Recipe ...
Paul Hollywood prefers melt-in-the-mouth pastry for his fruity mince pies, so this recipe is nice an...
Paul Hollywood prefers melt in the mouth pastry for his fruity mince pies, so this recipe is nice and short. Share: ... Scoop the mincemeat into a bowl and add the satsumas, apple and zest. Heat oven to .... Apricot & hazelnut mince pies. 5.