Pimento Cheese Cornbread Bites
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pimento Cheese Cornbread Bites recipe from Food Network
Directions Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly coat 24 larger mini muffin cups or 36 smaller mini muffin cups with cooking spray (used a shaped tin for an extra pop!)Whisk the eggs, milk, and...
- Yield: 2- 3 dozen
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 (8 ½-ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pimento or roasted red peppers, finely chopped, plus slices for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Related recipes like Pimento Cheese Cornbread Bites
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network...
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chilled crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted. Add Checked ... Frisee Salad with Egg and Bacon. Recipe courtesy of ...
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.