Everything Pork Dry Rub
Save a few bucks by making your own dry rub for pork from items you likely already have in your spice cabinet plus ground dried chipotle pepper.
Mix paprika, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, ground chipotle chile pepper, cumin, and mustard powder together in a bowl.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground dried chipotle chili pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
Related recipes like Everything Pork Dry Rub
Get Tonkatsu-Style Butterflied Pork Chops with Watercress Salad Recipe from Food Network...
While the pork chops are cooking, make the watercress salad: Toss together the watercress, tomato, scallion, bean sprouts, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil.
Get A Meaningful Beaning-Ful Bean Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get A Meaningful Beaning Ful Bean Salad Recipe from Food Network. ... In a large pasta bowl add string beans, chickpeas, kidney beans, garlic, oregano, ... The best comfort food is comforting both to cook and to eat, like Ree's pork chops.