Team Four Tuna
Tuna salad is spiced up with imitation crab meat and pepperoncinis in these tuna salad sandwiches!
In a mixing bowl, stir together red onion, peppers, mayonnaise, vinegar, imitation crab, and tuna. Chill if desired.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 pepperoncini peppers, minced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 imitation crab legs, chopped
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
Related recipes like Team Four Tuna
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. This version includes roasted red pe...
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. ... Poor Man's Shrimp Recipe Shell macaroni are stuffed with a creamy tuna mixture in this .... almost once a week to have on hand for snacks (Potatoes, onions, and cheese only).
This fun, kid-friendly recipe makes little tuna-fish pizzas using English muffins, tuna salad, and c...
This fun, kid friendly recipe makes little tuna fish pizzas using English muffins, tuna salad, and ... Best Tuna Melt (New Jersey Diner Style) Recipe "If you order a ...
Who doesn't love a s'more? This campfire Frappuccino(R) is a s'more drink with a shot of espresso, p...
3. Far East Tuna (Canapes) Recipe Crackers are the foundation for this simple but ... Tuna Cheesies Recipe This fun, kid friendly recipe makes little tuna fish ...