Pink Lemonade Pie from EAGLE BRAND®
Whip up a lovely pink lemonade pie topped with pink-tinted coconut with just a few simple pantry ingredients. This chilled pie makes a perfect summertime dessert.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and food color, if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie crust....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade from concentrate, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie crust
- 1/2 cup coconut, tinted pink
Related recipes like Pink Lemonade Pie from EAGLE BRAND®
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/0b/cc/0bcc45fa93e25f21e9f800670c0d333b's Tarragon Potato Sa...
5 days ago 2 pink shallots, sliced into very thin rings; 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar; A couple of handfuls torn fresh tarragon leaves and chives
Strawberries, lemonade and ice are blended into a refreshing slush. A simple (non-alcoholic) fruity ...
Strawberries, lemonade and ice are blended into a refreshing slush. A simple ... Watch how to make a healthy yogurt and strawberry smoothie in your blender.
Get Rachael Ray's Hot and Sweet Pepper Curry Sauce with Chicken, Lamb or Beef Recipe from Food Netwo...
Get Rachael Ray's Hot and Sweet Pepper Curry Sauce with Chicken, Lamb or Beef Recipe from ... 1/2 cup mango chutney, such as Patak brand Major Grey's