Beef Stroganoff with Noodles
Beef, bacon, onion, and sauteed mushrooms, all simmered in a creamy rich sour cream sauce. Great over egg noodles. Sure to be your families favorite.
In a large Dutch oven heat the oil over high heat and brown the cubed stew meat. Remove from pan. In the same pan, saute the bacon, onion and celery until onions are translucent and bacon is...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 strips celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Related recipes like Beef Stroganoff with Noodles
Get Grilled Marinated Beef Tenderloin with Peperonata Recipe from Food Network...
Get Grilled Marinated Beef Tenderloin with Peperonata Recipe from Food Network. ... Ingredients. 12 ounces beef tenderloin ... Recipe courtesy of Nancy Fuller ...
Get Beef Rouladen with Brunoise Vegetables and Red Wine Recipe from Food Network...
Flatten the beef round with a cleaver, or meat pounder, to1/4 inch thick, butterfly if necessary. Mix the vegetables together with the garlic. Take half of the diced ...