Mini Chicken Turnovers
"I've been making these hearty tiny turnovers for several years," remarks Mary Detweiler of West Farmington, Ohio. "They take a little extra time to assemble, but it's worth it since they taste...
Directions In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in chicken, broth, seasonings and cream cheese; set aside. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and paprika; cut in butter...
- Yield: 15 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 to 5 tablespoons cold water
Related recipes like Mini Chicken Turnovers
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow North African Chicken and Chickpeas Sheet-Pan Dinner recipe from F...