Decadent Chocolate Torte
An eye-catching, four-layer cake features toffee, white chocolate, cream cheese and rich glaze.
8 Spoon reserved 3/4 cup glaze into decorating bag fitted with small star tip. Pipe decorative border around top edges of torte. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. (Torte can be made 2 days ahead;...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 6 eggs
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 3 bars (1.4 oz each) chocolate-covered English toffee candy, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (do not use margarine)
- 3 envelopes (1 oz each) premelted unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
Related recipes like Decadent Chocolate Torte
Get Oscar's Chocolate Box with Oscar's Chocolate Mousse Recipe from Food Network...
The perfect cake for brownie lovers, try a big slice warm with some ice cream...
The perfect cake for brownie lovers, try a big slice warm with some ice cream. ... 175g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing; 225g dark chocolate, broken into pieces; 200g caster ... Malted chocolate drizzle & honeycomb cake. 5 .... I have made this cake several times now it has turned out really well, which is great as my ...
Cream of mushroom soup and Marsala wine combine into a sauce for chicken, mushrooms, and onion in th...
How to Make Creamy Bruschetta Chicken. Create a family favorite tonight! Chef John's Deep Fried Creamy Chicken Gravy. Creamy, decadent, and rich fried ...
A soul food blast from the past, this is an old family recipe. Oxtails are slowly simmered, producin...
Double the gravy recipe if you like lots of gravy. My family loves this dish served .... Chef John's Deep Fried Creamy Chicken Gravy. Creamy, decadent, and rich ...