Slow-Cooker Meatballs in Tomato Chutney
These quick-prep appetizers are sure to be a hit at your next party. Canned tomatoes are the secret to the easy and flavorful sauce.
4 Add meatballs to slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 1 hour. Sprinkle with additional parsley.
- Yield: 38
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3 cans (14.5 oz each) fire-roasted diced tomatoes with garlic, drained Save $
- 2 cups chopped onions Save $
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, chopped Save $
- 1/2 cup golden raisins Save $
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato sauce Save $
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste Save $
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar Save $
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar Save $
- 1 teaspoon curry powder Save $
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt Save $
- 1 lb bulk Italian pork sausage Save $
- 1 lb ground beef round Save $
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley Save $
- 1 egg Save $
- Additional chopped fresh parsley, if desired Save $
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Meatballs in Tomato Chutney
Every spoonful of this slow cooker soup is loaded with ham, beans and vegetables. MORE+ LESS-...
Every spoonful of this slow cooker soup is loaded with ham, beans and vegetables. MORE+ LESS ... Slow Cooker Ham and Wild Rice Soup. Show More ...
Meatballs with mozzarella tucked inside are slow cooked in a savory tomato sauce and served over pas...
Meatballs with mozzarella tucked inside are slow cooked in a savory tomato sauce ... Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe This amazingly cheesy and ...
Serve your family with a delicious slow-cooked sausage dinner made with beans, bacon and vegetables ...
Serve your family with a delicious slow cooked sausage dinner made with beans, bacon and vegetables – a ... Slow Cooker Chicken Sausage White Bean Stew.
Need a fun vegetarian app for your party platters? Look no further--these creamy, cheesy treats are ...
Using pizza cutter, cut dough into 6 rows by 4 rows, to make 24 squares of ... Add 3/4 teaspoon artichokes, 1 heaping teaspoon spinach, a couple of pieces of tomato and a sprinkle of feta cheese to ... Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Crescents.