This blueberry smoothie with plain yogurt is seasoned with a bit of nutmeg.
Blend the blueberries, yogurt, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg in a blender until frothy, scraping down the sides of the blender with a spatula occasionally. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Related recipes like Blueberry Smoothie
"I love this pretzel dessert. My aunt makes it every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. It works gr...
Recipe by: Bridgett Neto. "I love this pretzel dessert. My aunt makes it every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. It works great with strawberry and blueberry pie ...