Best Carolina BBQ Meat Sauce
I've had barbeque in some of the best little places in the Carolina's, and this stuff rules there! Fantastic on pork! Or try brushing some on chicken as it finishes off the grill!
In a heavy non-reactive saucepan, stir together the mustard, brown sugar, vinegar, and beer. Season with chili powder and black, white, and cayenne peppers. Bring to a simmer over medium-low...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce, or to taste
Related recipes like Best Carolina BBQ Meat Sauce
Get Derek Flynn's Marinated Flank Steak Recipe from Food Network...
Get Derek Flynn's Marinated Flank Steak Recipe from Food Network. ... In the bag combine the minced shallot, soy sauce, olive oil, thyme, hot sauce and lemon juice. Freeze overnight. It should be thawed ... Red Wine Marinated Flank Steak. Recipe courtesy of ... Marinated Grilled Flank Steak with BLT Smashed Potatoes.
This simple recipe for a whole roasted turkey stuffed with apples takes the headache out of holiday ...
This simple recipe for a whole roasted turkey stuffed with apples takes the ... oven until the skin is browned and the meat is beginning to separate from the legs, ...