Grilled Buffalo Steak with Radicchio
Richly flavored buffalo steak is complemented by the bite of radicchio, mellowed a bit by the grill, the earthy-sweet beets and a creamy goat cheese dressing. Buffalo is a tasty option but, because it's so lean, is best cooked rare to medium-rare.
Preheat grill to high. Place cheese in a medium bowl and mash it with the back of a spoon until creamy. Add vinegar, dry mustard, shallot, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper;...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 small radicchio
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby beets, drained (the liquid can be reserved for Pickled Eggs)
- 1 pound buffalo or beef New York strip (loin) steaks, trimmed of fat and cut into 4 portions
Related recipes like Grilled Buffalo Steak with Radicchio
"These Asian-inspired chopped steak tacos are served with a cucumber and carrot slaw in ginger, soy ...
These Asian inspired chopped steak tacos are served with a cucumber and carrot slaw in ginger, soy and orange dressing. ... In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the ginger, sesame seeds, orange juice, soy sauce and honey. Add the ... Quick and Easy Pancit Recipe Stir fried rice noodles with chicken, cabbage and ...
This spicy peanut sauce can be whipped up in an instant and makes a great addition to many Chinese a...
This simple, Asian inspired dipping sauce is perfect for grilled meats and more. ... How to Make Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe Peanut butter, coconut milk, and ...