Green Giant™ multigrain sweet potato chips make excellent dippers for this classic Mexican cheese dip.
2 Remove skillet from heat. Add cheeses; beat until melted. Stir in tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and green chiles. Serve dip immediately with chips.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 bag Green Giant™ multigrain sea salt sweet potato chips
Related recipes like Queso Dip
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Shredded Chicken and Tomatillo Tacos with Queso Fresco recipe from...
This is a recipe my mother found a few years ago. Corn, cheese, and a little Mexican spice make this...
Corn, cheese, and a little Mexican spice make this a dip to remember. I make it for any party I ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles ... 4. Hoosier Corn Queso Dip Recipe This baked Hoosier corn queso dip involves minimal prep work ...
A staple dish in Matamoros, Mexico, this simple recipe starts with ground beef mixed with spices tha...
12 ounces queso asadero (white Mexican cheese) ... Smooth mashed potatoes with a hint of butter and cream ... Place the ground chuck in a large skillet, and season with chili powder, paprika, ... Super tasty and super easy Tex Mex! ... Chipotle Shrimp Tacos Recipe Warm corn tortillas filled with spicy chipotle shrimp and ...